TuzBiber is proud to present some of the most hilarious local and global talents to your liking.
Come join us on the best English night out in Istanbul Thursday/November 3rd at 9:00 PM!
Nilüfer Yüce will host the show.
- Nilufer Yuce started doing standup in Savannah, GA and is now back in her home country, but not much has changed. She’s still looking for love and is obsessed with her sex life and all the problems that come with being a single woman in her 20s. If you want to hear a girl talking about her favourite things; love, boys, and sex – this is the show for you!
- Rabiah Coon moved to London from America in early 2020 for her day job in IT and was making her way around the London comedy open mic scene before the lockdown. Besides London and online, she has taken the stage in Austin, Oakland, Portland, Los Angeles and San Diego where she got her start almost 4 years ago. Rabiah’s passion for storytelling, dry delivery, and a little self-deprecation make her relatable and entertaining to many different audiences. She also hosts the More Than Work Podcast.
- Aysegul Frame is an Oxford graduate comedian. She lived on 4 different continents and met people and animals from over 150 different nations, however now she is back in her only home Turkey, İstanbul. Her background is in Improv Comedy from London Toastmasters. She does bilingual stand up and her dream is to do Arabic comedy someday for hairless Arabic tourist who comes to Turkey for treatment.
- Erin Crouch is an American comedian who lives in Germany because she craves disapproval. She produces a monthly comedy show on the US military base in Kaiserslautern, Germany and performs around the EU. She recently featured at the Boom Chicago Comedy Festival in Amsterdam, headlined the opening night of the Tallinn Fringe Festival in Estonia in August 2022 and headlined the Gala festival show at Festrogen, Luxembourg’s first women’s comedy festival.
- Ege Oztokat is a stand-up, improviser, and writer. She trained long-form improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade with Shannon O’Neill, Todd Fasen, and Monika Smith, and short-form at Yota Doğaçlama with Sevim Arat. She performs with her improv troupe Çarşamba Pazarı and hosts two podcasts: Arama Geçmişini Temizle and Ece’nin Telefonu. She can’t sing but insists on doing so.
The show will be hosted at Aylak Bar Kadıkoy. The last call for attending the show is 30 minutes after the show’s start or your tickets will be cancelled. The tickets are non-refundable.