TuzBiber is proud to present some of the most hilarious local and global talents to your liking. Come join us on the best English night out on the 22nd of DECEMBER at 9 PM at Aylak Bar Kadikoy!
Leon Sandler will host the show.
- Leon Sandler is a very funny gentleman who is half Russian half USA. After traveling around the world a bit he felt at home when he first moved to Kadikoy Istanbul. 7 years of resident but still not enough Turkish but makes up for it with his hilarious sense of humor in English.
- Hassan OJ is a young multilingual comedian from Pakistan who studies and works in Istanbul, He’s been here for two years but already has a lot to say, He lives for Improv comedy. He will either become a Computer engineer or a Comedian and you get to decide. He loves Turkish and Vegan people. His opinions will either make either cry or laugh, mostly both.
- Ege Oztokat is a stand-up, improviser, and writer. She trained long-form improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade and short-form at Yota Doğaçlama. She performs with her improv troupe and hosts two podcasts: Arama Geçmişini Temizle and Ece’nin Telefonu. She can’t sing but insists on doing so.
- Saman Tinati a hilarious guy we found on the street, which explains his hair, he’s come all the way from Iran and grew up in Australia, where many comedic legends are raised. Living a long time in Turkey has given him the opportunity to be able to make intelligent jokes about the west as well as the east.
- Murat Gencoglu is a global comedian who started his comedy career at an early age in by starting the first open mic in Turkey. Fluent in humour in both Turkish and English comedy, Murat frequently travels around Europe to do shows in both Turkish and English. His dark but cute jokes will give you laughtery overload. Nowadays he is nurturing the English comedy scene in Istanbul/Turkey to create a new hub for travelling comedians to meet with Istanbul crowds.
The show will be hosted at Aylak Bar Kadıkoy. The last call for attending the show is 30 minutes after the show starts or your tickets will be cancelled. The tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets may be available at the door depending on the capacity (cash only)