TuzBiber is proud to present some of the most hilarious local and global talents to your liking.
Come join us on the best English night out in Istanbul Thursday/November 10th at 9:00 PM!
Dan Spinks will host the show.
Jan Scott Forman
- Dan Spinks started doing stand-up in the UK and performed around the country, but had an almost 10-year hiatus as he lived and travelled abroad. After arriving in Turkey in 2017, Dan started doing English open mics and now gigs regularly in Istanbul. He also performed his first solo show in Ankara in the summer. Expect a unique blend of wordplay (including bilingual puns), some observations and perhaps some confusion, but (almost) guaranteed laughs.
- Denis Smirnov is a Russian comedian who started a new life and career in Turkey. He performed on TV in Russia since 2017, competed in Open Microphone (semi-finalist) and Comedy Battle (final) and was a part of StandUp on TNT for two years. Travelling comedian who performed in 9 countries and 20 cities of the EU and dozens of cities in Russia.
- Jan Scott Forman came here from America on a Mavi Tour more than 20 years ago, liked what he saw, STAYED and has been sharing his uniquely hilarious perspective on being a Yabanci in modern Türkiye since starting his comedy career in Istanbul just three and a half years ago – in English AND in Turkish…, well, in his Turkish!
- Leon Sandler is a very funny gentleman who is half Russian half USA. After travelling around the world a bit he felt at home when he first moved to Kadikoy Istanbul. 7 years of residence but still not enough Turkish but makes up for it with his hilarious sense of humor in English.
- Ege Oztokat is a stand-up, improviser, and writer. She trained long-form improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade with Shannon O’Neill, Todd Fasen, and Monika Smith, and short-form at Yota Doğaçlama with Sevim Arat. She performs with her improv troupe Çarşamba Pazarı and hosts two podcasts: Arama Geçmişini Temizle and Ece’nin Telefonu. She can’t sing but insists on doing so.
The show will be hosted at Aylak Bar Kadıkoy. The last call for attending the show is 30 minutes after the show’s start or your tickets will be cancelled. The tickets are non-refundable.